The data provided will be treated in the normal activities of our company for:
1) Purposes strictly linked to the management of computer reports, preliminary gathering of information aimed at the conclusion of a contract or the provision of the service.;
2) Purposes strictly functional activity of this company, you need the full use of the services and guarantees associated with the products. (For statistical and historical purposes on the basis of a) and b) of paragraph 4 of article 4 of the Decree. 196/2003).
3) send-ours and ours alone-commercial communications. (Only at the express request of the customer when registering for the site-selecting the "newsletter" - according to paragraph 4 letter b art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.)
4) In any case NONE of sensitive data collected will be communicated to third parties for commercial or exchange data. The only person to whom it is communicated some of these data is the vector for the sole and exclusive purpose for all'espletazione of the shipping service.
5) The data are permanently stored in electronic format and access to this data is controlled and limited to authorized persons and only for the purposes related to the provision of the service on the basis of all art. 3 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003. When ordering the data is transferred on paper for the time strictly necessary to the procedures for order processing, then this paper is destroyed in such a way as to make more intelligible and useful such data.
6) The person responsible for the processing of personal data by "TOMA Ltd., is the holder thereof, domiciled for the role at the registered office of the same, and can be reached via the" Contact Us "or by registered A / R to send all ' address by graduates, 6 - 63013 Grottammare (AP) or by telephone or e-mail addresses found in the contact us form.
7) E 'without prejudice to the right of the user to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 mentioned below. To this end, the interested party may contact the email address of the company requesting the data.
8) The processing of data is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree n. 318/99 and dell'con controlled access limited to authorized personnel. Article 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003 Right of access to personal data and other rights 1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to be informed: a) origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) of identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. For more information about protecting your privacy, visit the Association for the Rights of Users and Consumers.
Scroll To Top